marketing internship at mēle (nyc and chicago) - FALL 2018
who we are
mēle is a wellness-focused food brand. we’ve created a balanced meal in a shake for your busy lifestyle. our all-natural shakes are made of dried fruits, vegetables, nuts, and protein, which means mēle tastes real (ahem, real delicious)!
we’re building mēle with the mission of enabling everyone to live a life that is happy, wholesome, and honest. we are growing rapidly and seeking a bright, passionate, and motivated college student to join our team for a fall marketing internship.
who you are
- you are fiercely creative, outgoing, and think outside-the-box. you are driven and responsible with a “no task is too big or too small” attitude.
- you are passionate about event planning, social media, content generation, and broader marketing. you have sharp communication skills and know how to craft a compelling story.
- you have experience working with facebook, instagram, pinterest, and twitter. you are also comfortable planning and executing events.
- you are currently a college student majoring in marketing, communications, graphic design, or other business-related fields. we’d also love to hear from you if you’re pursuing a degree in health or nutrition.
- and of course, you love nutrition, fitness, and all-things-wellness!
what you’ll be doing
- responsible for working with the executive team to create both short and long term plans for our social media platforms; directly contribute content to these platforms daily.
- help oversee mēle samplings/tastings and attend local wellness, fitness, and other industry events, engaging directly with potential customers and partners (2-3 per month).
- conduct market research and assist executive team in building their retail expansion strategy.
- develop press list and media opportunities and draft compelling pitches for team to send to journalists.
partake in weekly brainstorms to research, create, and develop marketing campaigns to increase our social media presence.
this position will be available in September 2018. please note: this internship is for college credit only.
candidate must be able to attend events/tastings (2-3 per month) and commit one day per week in-person. the total time commitment is 15-20 hours per week (outside of one day in the office, the rest of the hours are remote).
if you’re interested, please email us with "FALL MARKETING INTERN - YOUR NAME" at email@example.com with a resume and few sentences about yourself and why you are interested.